At Socaz Painting, residential painting is one of our very favorite specialties because it entails a more intimate relationship between a homeowner and the structure symbolizing one’s life. More than symbolic, however, a home is the edifice protecting owners and their families from the outside world, and the look of a home is reflective on the health of their lives.
If you think your home deserves top-grade paint from superior technicians, your best bet for residential painting is with us. We think you are going to be pleasantly surprised by what we have to offer, and at an affordable price. Times are tough economically and many of us are tightening our budget, but a fresh coat on your home celebrates all the valuable treasures in your life, your family and where it lives, and helps to uphold property value.
Enhance Your Home's Curb Appeal with Professional Residential Painting
Transform the look of your home with our professional residential painting services. Whether you want to freshen up the existing color or completely change the look of your home, our team at Socaz Painting can help. Our experienced painters will ensure a flawless finish and long-lasting results, using high-quality paint and expert techniques.
Benefits of professional residential painting include:
- Improved curb appeal
- Protection against the elements
- Increased property value
- Enhanced durability
- Personalized color consultation
Don't settle for a dull or outdated exterior - contact us today to elevate the appearance of your home with our expert painting services.
House painting contractors can give your home a great new look that will make a great first impression to guests and neighbors. A new home paint job will also instantly increase the value of your home and property. If it’s been a while since you’ve had a new paint job, we can come out and give you an estimate for painting your house and get you one step closer to a brand-new stylish look.
Here are the top reasons why our clients love us for our residential painting:
- 25-plus years’ experience: That’s right, we have been chugging along for more than a quarter of a century and our communities love us. That is because we do a through job, 100-percent, and simply never let any of our customers down. How long has it been since your home’s last paint job? Though our paint and application is of the utmost quality and can last several years, a fresh coat is recommended about every seven years to ensure a beautiful home.
- Gone green: The decision to be an eco-friendly painter is a personal choice for our friends and neighbors and their residential painting. It is an extra measure you may want to take to safeguard you and your family at home. Many commercial paints contain toxins or VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) just to name a few, including formaldehyde, mercury, benzene, toluene and glycol. These chemicals are known to have been the culprits to a variety of ailments, such as low birth weight, fetal distress and even miscarriages. Our skin is porous enough to allow for the transference of these toxic chemicals into our bodies from latex paint. Fortunately, we have plenty of paint available that is non-harmful to both our health and our environment.
- Officially recognized: Look us up on the Better Business Bureau’s website if you are considering residential painting. We have an A+ rating with the watchdog group. Founded in 1912 to protect consumers throughout North America, the not-for-profit organization is completely independent and widely respected for its integrity. We are also celebrated members with the Painting Contractors Association, a non-profit founded in 1884, which keeps a close watch over the painting and decorating industry.
When it comes to residential painting, we are pleased to tell you that we have everything you are looking for. Our number one goal is complete and permanent customer service. That means we must meet your demands for professional courtesy, extremely high-quality paint and of course the best and most efficient skill in coating your house with technical elegance. Actually painting your home is one of the more expedient aspects of our processes. We thorough plan and cleanup our job sites, and the transformation you will witness will enchant you. On top of all this, we offer our high-end services to you at price you can afford.
Call us at (919) 429-8724 or reach out through our online form for a free estimate. We take the time to prepare because we care.
“Socaz, as expected, was wonderful. Chris came out did a comprehensive inspection and provided a detailed proposal. We have worked with this company since we bought our house in 2015 and they have been wonderful! Professional, excellent craftsmanship, and very kind. We highly recommend them for any painting work and beyond. They have been great if the work is big or small. I truly trust this company.”Mary S.
In addition to simply doing the exterior painting, we also do some of the other odd jobs necessary to make sure we have a clean slate when we begin painting. Power washing can be used on your existing paint job, but it is also a great tool before we start new house painting. Different levels of pressure can remove bubbled or chipped paint to leave us a smooth surface to being painting. We also do small carpentry repairs to improve upon the appearance of your home, and help the new paint look that much greater. If you have any questions about these other services we provide, we can answer them.
Painting the exterior of your house is a project that you would not want to take on yourself. Depending on the size and shape of your house, painting it can be a pretty daunting task. That’s where we come in. We will come out and discuss your budget and ideas with you, as well as any concerns you might have, and provide a complete written estimate.
We look forward to giving you a high-quality professional look for the outside of your home! Call us at (919) 429-8724 or reach out online today.